This course is all about encouraging your clients to consider their longer term financial goals and responsibilities.
In this course you will look at:
- Why planning for the long term is important
- The kinds of advice that a budget adviser can and cannot give to clients
- Where and how to seek further financial information
- Attitudes to savings and debt
- The importance of goal setting
- Developing good levels of financial literacy
- Protecting assets
- Insurance, debt repayment, superannuation, savings and investment and the importance of seeking the appropriate advice about these matters.
The course is divided into an introduction and six modules. There is a short multiple choice assessment for you to complete at the end of the course.